1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice

Quit your job guy

Discussion in 'Missed Connections' started by Changle, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Changle

Changle Just signed up

Busser
    Address:
    Marshfield, MA, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +3 / -0
    Hey I know this is a shot in the dark but I figure i’ll give it a try.
    Last summer I was working at Roche Brothers Marshfield, pushing around shopping carts. This guy was sitting out front and told me to quit my job as I entered to punch in. He had an Alice pack I think and was tall, wore glasses i’m pretty sure. He was smoking home rolled cigarettes and we started talking for a bit about god or something until he got chased off by the cops and caught a bus (GATRA). At the time I didn’t think much of it, but he got me thinking about quitting my job and traveling. I know my description is vague but if anybody knows this guy i’m curious about how he’s doing. I assume he was in town for the Levitate music festival but thats just a guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Darkwolf

Darkwolf Hungry for Knowledge

Gypsy Viking traveler
    Address:
    Manchester, NH, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +16 / -17

Hey man I just quit my job and am getting my pack ready. It’s really not a bad idea, you don’t need money to live. Just good friends and wits. And maybe a musical instrument haha. If you wanna travel this year lmk I need some good road dogs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Stupid Stupid x 1