Question: What to do when you meet a Gang Banger | Squat the Planet

Question: What to do when you meet a Gang Banger

Reaction score
Got mixed up and managed to find myself in Flint. Met a few "soldiers" here who are part of the Bloods or something. They're telling me to join in and be a runner, talking about good money and fun times, unlimited pussy. What do I do?

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
I'd respectfully decline and then leave. Not my thing to get affiliated with groups or gangs or anything. but a 401k program sounds enticing!

hutchie

Reaction score
the 401k doesn't offset the increased insurance premiums due to hazardous occupation. however you can expense a sweet bulletproof vest.

Reactions: dprogram

dprogram

Reaction score
I seriously thought this post was a joke. I'd leave Flint even if I weren't invited to join their "gang". And if you've never been involved in that sort of "industry" and can't handle yourself like a man then you got it coming to you. Money and P***y aint shit when you're in that line of work. Get a real job and go corporate if you're so into those things. Believe me. It's not the life it seems. Always paranoid. Getting hooked on "freebies". Eff that jazz.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
if you cant swim.... you bound to drizzown.......

Reactions: hutchie and MrD

Demo

Reaction score
I'm in the Independent Rednecks....with a side affiliate Imperial Hillbillies......HORRIBLE dental plan but ever time there's a family reunion you know your gonna get some strange!!

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
so did you accept??? answer me if they let you access STP from prison

Reaction score
Oh, I got the hell out of dodge. Made my way east to Ohio. Currently somewhere near Dayton.

No, I didn't accept. But they offered me a bag of weed for good luck. Walk a ways and found some college jocks and sold it to them for $70. A gram of weed for $70. Rich people of the UM-F. Haha.

This is so going in my book under random shit.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
wait wait...what?! a gram of weed for 70? where was this?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads