Event Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas, NV (May 25th - 28th 2018) (1 Viewer)

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
3_1_18_weblineupnobackground2-v2-1-jpg.41929_Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas, NV (May 25th - 28th 2018)_Events / Gatherings / Festivals_Squat the Planet_6:37 AM

just curious if anyone is going to punk rock bowling in vegas this year. i've always wanted to go, but i'd really like some folks to join me... pretty awesome line up this year! fuck all the extraneous shit (bar shows) the main even has all im interested in. it's $150, but damn the lineup has some good shit.

http://www.punkrockbowling.com/

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

fig

Current Location
On a plane
l7 and steve ignorant are the ones that really get me, but i'm not trying to spend that kind of money. punk island maybe though

OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
I saw steve ignorant doing crass songs in austin a few years back and it was fucking amazing. The backing band really made it feel like I was watching them back in '79

Current Location
The Road
View attachment 41929
just curious if anyone is going to punk rock bowling in vegas this year. i've always wanted to go, but i'd really like some folks to join me... pretty awesome line up this year! fuck all the extraneous shit (bar shows) the main even has all im interested in. it's $150, but damn the lineup has some good shit.

http://www.punkrockbowling.com/
I was going to until i saw the lineup for RiotFest

fig

Current Location
On a plane
i think it's in june, right? i'll have nothing better to do, and it's always good to see people and music

fig

Current Location
On a plane
same, not sure how long i'll be there. end of next month, maybe earlier. thinking DC first for a week or two. what's bringing you there?

roughdraft

RápidoCorrenLosCarrosRespletoLosRielesDFerrocarril
Current Location
Salsibury, Maryland
oh my fuck that is a stacked lineup

subhumans and at the drive-in alone got my attention

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
StP Supporter
Current Location
in medias res
intended a gif of Fonzie jumping the shark...

Last edited by a moderator:

angelfuck

Lurker
Current Location
Manassas, VA
same, not sure how long i'll be there. end of next month, maybe earlier. thinking DC first for a week or two. what's bringing you there?
Have a lot of friends in the city aka free places to stay.only a couple hours from me.from the city can go pretty much any where i feel like.plus Newyork is actually really safe in a lot of Areas

fig

Current Location
On a plane
it's one of my absolute favorite places in the world. i lost most of my connections in general, including ones in new york. i had a room there for only about half a year. i'd like to live there again but only out of a van, the rent is just too much. and it's definitely the strongest access point on the continent to all the rest of the world.

angelfuck

Lurker
Current Location
Manassas, VA
it's one of my absolute favorite places in the world. i lost most of my connections in general, including ones in new york. i had a room there for only about half a year. i'd like to live there again but only out of a van, the rent is just too much. and it's definitely the strongest access point on the continent to all the rest of the world.
Yup new york is crazy expensive,$15 for a pack of smokes last time i went.could NEVER stay there for more than a few weeks

fig

Current Location
On a plane
it still is, i think the cheapest are like 13. but good old bugler is still 5$ a pouch. the graffiti and the trains, the staten ferry, chelsea, green point, seeing couples dancing down construction areas and finding mannequins at the curb, i think it's worth it. i'll always love new york, as corrupt and greedy as it is there's always a resistance.

angelfuck

Lurker
Current Location
Manassas, VA
it still is, i think the cheapest are like 13. but good old bugler is still 5$ a pouch. the graffiti and the trains, the staten ferry, chelsea, green point, seeing couples dancing down construction areas and finding mannequins at the curb, i think it's worth it. i'll always love new york, as corrupt and greedy as it is there's always a resistance.
Staten island is awesome.i always Stay there with friends.dont know how they can afford to live there but not my porblem lol

D

Deleted member 20240

I deleted myself
Sounds fun. I haven't been to a punk show since I was 17. I've become such a lame ass! ::dead::

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $35.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $35.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $35.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $35.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Currently in Louisiana , I'm off the road. Had Hep C an liver cancer. Don't ever forget to be free from the man you have to leave it all behind, each an every time.
Still....in Jax if any kids about
Stuck on paper in idaho, missing the woods and my DK fam
I've made some layout adjustments to featured content threads. They should look much prettier on mobile devices, although I'm still working on how the main featured page displays on those devices...
Due to a software bug, I've had to disable the ability for users to delete their accounts until a fix is released (hopefully no more than a few days).
You ever look back and kind of wonder even if you wanted to try to fix things... How you even begin to apologise for Fucking up someone's life??
The self defense group is going so far so great!
Three years of loving and caring, down the backed up toilet.
I feel uncomfortable with all of the transphobic micro-aggressions being thrown around here lately. I also feel uncomfortable standing up in defense of trans folk, me included, in fear of developing discourse without the consequence of proper accountability.
Barf wrote on Brodiesel710's profile.
There's a fish in the percolator

Members online