PUNK FARM GETTING EVICTED, we need help. Portland Maine | Squat the Planet

PUNK FARM GETTING EVICTED, we need help. Portland Maine

Eshwhy Eskay

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
They served us an eviction notice, they are trying to kick us out so they can sell the property for condos. Here's a link to the farm's page and a petition we made. I'm Jennifer Rose on facebook.

http://www.petitionhub.org/Save-Jensens-Farm-t-2361
https://www.facebook.com/EswhyEskayAFarm

We need help!

VOLUNTEER:

Farming, carpentry, website development, creating a kickstarter video, grant writing, promoting events, fundraising, outreach, grant writing, legal aid, automobile and tractor repair, landscaping, plumbing, electrical, and roofing.

DONATE:

We can accept cash, checks, and credit cards. You can donate directly through facebook with no fees. The farm also has a wish list of items to donate.

We are still up and running till they shut us down... and probably a little longer. We need people more than ever, we have a sweet little sheep spanging gig where we go out with a little lamb, and we are booking tons of house shows. We have a sketchy as fuuuck treehouse stage that we are trying to expand. We're trying not to keep people more than six days so we can get fresh blood cycling through, be prepared to be worked to death. Don't bother showing up if you can't be sober and behave. We are under totally under fire right now and we don't need any more legal hassles. But PLEASE tell everyone you can, we need help. Share the page, share the petition, donate, if we can get a decent down payment we can make an offer on the place. If you know anyone who can help in anyway, please let them know.

This is my little crusty

Picture1.jpg

Eshwhy Eskay

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
They served us an eviction notice, they are trying to kick us out so they can sell the property for condos. Here's a link to the farm's page and a petition we made. I'm Jennifer Rose on facebook.

http://www.petitionhub.org/Save-Jensens-Farm-t-2361
https://www.facebook.com/EswhyEskayAFarm

We need help!

VOLUNTEER:

Farming, carpentry, website development, creating a kickstarter video, grant writing, promoting events, fundraising, outreach, grant writing, legal aid, automobile and tractor repair, landscaping, plumbing, electrical, and roofing.

DONATE:

We can accept cash, checks, and credit cards. You can donate directly through facebook with no fees. The farm also has a wish list of items to donate.

We are still up and running till they shut us down... and probably a little longer. We need people more than ever, we have a sweet little sheep spanging gig where we go out with a little lamb, and we are booking tons of house shows. We have a sketchy as fuuuck treehouse stage that we are trying to expand. We're trying not to keep people more than six days so we can get fresh blood cycling through, be prepared to be worked to death. Don't bother showing up if you can't be sober and behave. We are under totally under fire right now and we don't need any more legal hassles. But PLEASE tell everyone you can, we need help. Share the page, share the petition, donate, if we can get a decent down payment we can make an offer on the place. If you know anyone who can help in anyway, please let them know.

This is my little crusty

View attachment 23565

Reactions: Mankini

Kal

Reaction score
If I had the funds I would give it to you. I am sorry to hear about this. I did share on facebook and google+ so hopefully this helps. Wish I could do more.

Reactions: Mankini and Tude
S

spectacular

Sucks ass... Maybe use all raised funds to start looking for a new spot... Once property owners start talking condos its gonna be pretty much impossible to dissuade them. Sad fact is its the amount of cash being offered is so much they don't give a shit about anything else.

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
Hi, Jennifer!

I'd like to sign your petition, but I kept getting sent to a page for animal rights.

I belong to a ton of AR groups, but what I'm looking for are more community organizations to network with.

This country doesn't need more government controlled housing, it needs more loving, free communities.

I love what you're doing!

Good luck!

Reactions: Mankini

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I merged both your threads since you posted the same thing twice.

Reactions: Andrea Van Scoyoc

Eshwhy Eskay

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Sucks ass... Maybe use all raised funds to start looking for a new spot... Once property owners start talking condos its gonna be pretty much impossible to dissuade them. Sad fact is its the amount of cash being offered is so much they don't give a shit about anything else.
Only one of the two co-owners wants to sell, the other gave us an option to buy. If we can get a down payment enough people on board we can actually force a sale to us. The spot is amazing, close to downtown Portland, ME and 32 acres. There isn't going to be a better spot in the area.

We have a ton of shows booked, so bands coming though can book a show with us. We also have a Go Fund Me. I think we're at a whopping 20bux.

D

deleted user

Shit, I hope them the best, this farm said they would hook me up in the past. Are they still accepting donations? Fucking scumbag condo bullshit, special place in hell

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads