Psylisybin needs our help, and as Anarchist I feel we're obligated. | Squat the Planet

Psylisybin needs our help, and as Anarchist I feel we're obligated.

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION!!! I follow a page called Dosed the movie on Instagram. It's a page about a documentorie movie that sombody made about psilocybin mushrooms. It was first released in Denver just prior to the decriminalization of psilocybin. they are now continuing to show the movie around the nation, I believe to fund the movement of decriminalizing psilocybin spreading information and help fund further research but that's just my assumption and Hope. Dosed the movie has recently asked their Instagram followers to seek out film festivals and send them the information in hopes that dosed the movie can apply to show their movie at film festivals all across the nation. I'm posting this because I'm a huge advocate I am scouring Idaho personally for film festivals and there information as well as asking as many people as I possibly can to also send request forms to movie festivals asking to see Dosed the movie. So now I'm here asking you to do the same please. You can go to www.dosedthemovie.com find them on Instagram @dosedthemovie or email me film festival info and I'll relay it to them. The more the better!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads