Project for those who have passed

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Sorry for all your losses :( Nice that you continue their memory though how you are. I lost many friends in the 70's through 80's. I swear it was like 3-4 a year - mostly car accidents dwi as well as od's. :(

A

Adnil

I adore your website page. Just as the saying goes, "no one is truly dead until they are forgotten".
I never got to properly mourn my boyfriend (train hit by parents house) since I found out I was pregnant shortly after and needed to jump into the mind frame of celebrating life. All that I have left of him is his winter jacket, pants that I still wear to this day, and our cliché matching peter's cross tattoo that we got 15 minutes into dating. With that said, I feel that a link to click on and remember those who are still treasured in our hearts is a warming idea that a handful of us can use on those dark hours of our lives, during and after the incidents.

Attachments

• 2009ddf0f086__1267510019000.jpg
    2009ddf0f086__1267510019000.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 281

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads