Photos - prego and proud!!! | Squat the Planet

Photos prego and proud!!!

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
found out on december 18th 2011. now i only have a little less than three months... im prego and im proud of it!!

Attachments

• IMAG4472-1.jpg
    IMAG4472-1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 493

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
Congrats. Many people rubber tramp and homeschool their kids on the road. That might be an option if you still have the wanderlust.

Reactions: Eager

bryanpaul

Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS LADY!

Reactions: Strang3RXRMous3

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I hope you're either rich or on more government programs than Reagan's "welfare queen".

cxR - every young girl is "proud" to be a mother...then the little parasite pops out and it seems they all change. i hope you don't fall down the path of other girls and act like a "proud parent" on social networking sites, then abandon your kids in a babysitters arms to go get drunk downtown.

bicycle

Reaction score
beautiful belly :)

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
DSC_0084.jpg
DSC_0084.jpg I am now living in Texas, living with family, I had my daughter on August 14th at 12:18 pm and I was in labor for 13 hours, she was 6 pounds 11 oz, she is now growing faster than i want. beautiful blue eyes red hair smart and such a wonderful baby girl.

Reactions: todd and iSTEVEi

Strang3RXRMous3

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
View attachment 10702 I am now living in Texas, living with family, I had my daughter on August 14th at 12:18 pm and I was in labor for 13 hours, she was 6 pounds 11 oz, she is now growing faster than i want. beautiful blue eyes red hair smart and such a wonderful baby girl.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads