Predictable introduction here!

cherryb0mb

Formerly 'dirtygurdy'
Threads
Current Location
Stillwater, OK, 74074
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
departing from my home state in my unreliable Ford Explorer (that I scored for FREE) finally since I was old enough to hold a map. bought a ‘75 club wagon, it turned into a paper weight poor thing.
seeking destination, well not really
seeking journey and big trees I guess.
anyways if u see a blonde girl and lil doggo eating trash from ur dumpster in the back of an explorer, say hi! that’s me

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Threads
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
:D Love your intro!!! Welcome to STP - soooo in your unpredictable ford explorer paper weight ;) - where are you thinking of heading out too? I love new adventures!

OP
OP
cherryb0mb

cherryb0mb

Formerly 'dirtygurdy'
Threads
Current Location
Stillwater, OK, 74074
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
:D Love your intro!!! Welcome to STP - soooo in your unpredictable ford explorer paper weight ;) - where are you thinking of heading out too? I love new adventures!
No idea where to.... worried a plan might ruin everything!

Threads
Current Location
???
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
No idea where to.... worried a plan might ruin everything!
If you make it to Georgia hit me up. No destination in mind and it's just me and and a pack.ill do all the bum stuff...