posting about some random shit | Squat the Planet

posting about some random shit

Satan

Reaction score
oi!!!!! so ive been a member here for some time. but i forgot my password. but now im back. im whilling to talk to anybody. info about my self
i like beer i like weed. i like doing shit. are you up to doing shit? if you are like me and like doing shit hit me up and we can talk about shit and trade pictures of shit. ?? peace ouuuut!

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Barf

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello & welcome!
I got a crazy shit story my brother-in-law accused me of shitting on the side of the toilet Monday morning No shit he had been drinking the night before apparently blacked out because I didn't shit there period anyway it's his birthday tomorrow and I created a little greeting emojicon for him
75 years old - can memory care be far off???

Cut that shit out.

We all know it was you.

Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love It
D

Deleted member 24782

This thread is getting shittier by the minute, wife says I need flush twice cuz my shit leaves a skid mark, I must of done a shitty job of installing the vent line.

• Best of Luck!
D

Deleted member 23824

This thread is getting shittier by the minute, wife says I need flush twice cuz my shit leaves a skid mark, I must of done a shitty job of installing the vent line.

Best thing I ever bought, was a Toto Washlet (Bidet seat). Adjustable warmed seat, adjustable temp on water, adjustable water force, air dryer.

I think I’ve reached Nirvana . Just in time, too, since I’ve gotten so fat and inflexible during this lockdown, I can barely reach me arsehole!

• Love It
Reactions: Barf
D

Deleted member 24782

Best thing I ever bought, was a Toto Washlet (Bidet seat). Adjustable warmed seat, adjustable temp on water, adjustable water force, air dryer.

I think I’ve reached Nirvana . Just in time, too, since I’ve gotten so fat and inflexible during this lockdown, I can barely reach me arsehole!

I went with Duravit wall hung on my upstairs and downstairs bathrooms. Bidets were wayy too expensive unless we got that goofy seat attached one.

D

Deleted member 23824

I went with Duravit wall hung on my upstairs and downstairs bathrooms. Bidets were wayy too expensive unless we got that goofy seat attached one.

We love it, will be putting in another Washlet in our upcoming remodel. A warmed toilet seat is heavenly. But cheap, they aint, better ones are about a grand. Makes me feel flowery-fresh, like a Massengill Douche commercial from the seventies . . . Worked on jobs at the Google corporate headquarters, had them in the fancy bathrooms. Knew I’d have one some day, hard for me to shit anywhere but home now.

D

Deleted member 24782

Installed one in Malibu and the cost of the thing was $5k plus installation - super fancy Toto, I forget all the features. @Brodiesel710 there's a sprayer/hose adapter hookup you can connect to your anglestop then connect your toilet supply retails <$40 at Home Depot. My Muslim clients swear by them. Drawback is cold water postpartum on yer bunghole...

Coldwater post partum is better than "well somehow I just got shit on the floor at your party because I'm 35 and still don't know how to wipe my own ass", true story, a couple times.

• Best of Luck!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads