Portugal. The Man | Squat the Planet

Portugal. The Man

Cam3J

Reaction score
Pretty sure this is the greatest band producing sounds now a days. Sold out after all them golden years, I know. Fucks it. They're still putting out gold

D

Deleted member 8978

The radio station I been listening to only has "Feel it Still" on their main playlist - they never played anything newer if there is.

beersalt

Reaction score
Website
m.soundcloud.com
Still putting out gold? Like what? Evil Friends was the death of them.
I saw this band live right as they released that album. Definitely lost a lot of magic not just musically, but live as well.

Church Mouth was my favorite album ever released by 'em.

Cam3J

Reaction score
I've followed them for years. Saw them back to back in Denver. At the bluebird which a really small venue then red rocks the next night. Maybe it was the acid at red rocks, either way both shows were mind blowing.
Church Mouth and all that older shit is no doubt way better than the new shit. Somewhat agree on evil friends..probably the reason it took me so long to warm up to the new album. Took a while, but it's grown on me. That 13 minute music video for sleep forever is one of the best I've seen too tho. They're definitely talented people..i do hate seeing them sell out though.

• Useful
Reactions: roughdraft

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads