Portland to Socal, probably AZ / CO after

BardoBard

Rambler
Current Location
Portland, OR
Headed south from Portland later in the month, traveling through Cali and Arizona at least.

Slow paced, not in a hurry, just have to keep moving

Im big into camping and never sleep in town, going to be doing some street performing

Word

Attachments

Robie

Pilgrim
StP Supporter
Current Location
Nine Mile Falls Wa
Ill be heading south myself around the first part of april. Ill be stopping to meet a friend in Portland then head south to San Fran for family visit then San Diego.
I dont have a time table but Im planning on a few days maybe a week. I also camp as I go.

Attachments

OP
BardoBard

BardoBard

Rambler
Current Location
Portland, OR
Ill be heading south myself around the first part of april. Ill be stopping to meet a friend in Portland then head south to San Fran for family visit then San Diego.
I dont have a time table but Im planning on a few days maybe a week. I also camp as I go.
Im down to hangout man, I'll probably be Socal when you head out

Reactions: 1 person

Des

Formerly 'Desert'
Current Location
Lol
You down to jug? Was thinking of heading that way again

OP
BardoBard

BardoBard

Rambler
Current Location