Seeking Couch Portland, OR couch or room

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Portland, OR
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I just got to Portland and got a job, looking to hang out for a bit. Could really use a couch or a cheap room.

Pdog

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Los Angeles
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Nice! What do you do?

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Los Angeles
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
How is it? Im looking to make a move outta state soon

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

siid wrote on Juan Derlust's profile.
"You're never so drunk you'd eat a plate of shit someone offered you" so how would u say that in spanish ??
feeling very, very lost and very, very lonesome. I don't know if I want to slam Xanax bars and sleep, run, or just start screaming.
Woke up pulling into Amarillo with a frozen water jug now to make the Memphis run through Tulsa
Visiting San Diego for first time in 22 years!
Leo
Been spinning my wheels in Anchorage lately. Looked after some much needed dental work at UAA. Some of it had to be put off for a week as I was in the dental chair during the quake. That was some day...
Officially been back at the base for 2 weeks tomorrow. Somewhere along the way, I feel like I shifted to an alternate reality. Shit's just been a different kind of weird.
My stuff got stolen out of my work partner's car. Nothing I can't replace, but it's disheartening how desperate people will get.
booking fligths tomorrow for another month long road and rail trip around southwest usa... so done with winter !

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
MagicBusArt