Port Huron, Michigan | Squat the Planet

Port Huron, Michigan

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
Uhh... yahh... Good luck with that. :) I live in Muskegon, on the other side of the state... Dunno about squats there. are you tryin' to stay in the land of freezing-ass shit all winter? I'm goin' south, as soon as i get a van... Gas/Grass (no ass) :) welcome, and i'll give you a riiddddee. Hehe.

barefootinbabylon

Reaction score
Well... *might* be bringin this beautiful, badass girl with me, if she decides to quit being a dumbass and get away from the bullshit she's in... i have a ruppy puppy, and am stoppin' in ann arbor to see some folks. There's people everrywhhherrree, yo! I'll find 'em. it's only 11-ish hrs to ashevegas, anyways. :) but yah... if you could get a little bit east (into OH) so i don't gotta backtrack... i'll look at a map. but would totally be down. :)

wetcat

Reaction score
i can tell y of a few places to squat during the summer. beards hills which is west of town has plenty of places we have stayed for a couple of weeks. winter might be harder but still doable.

as for the brotha going to rainbow down in mexico...i need a ride.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads