ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Found this precious nugget on the interwebs this morning.

Reactions
97% 1% 2%
you'd think with all that fertilizer that coast would be littered with vegetation

OP
OP
Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
There are so many problems with this I dunno...

Like say a Tsunami hits after Thursday's lunch, curry six bean chili with paneer. ::lurking::

Or say for a stray Hermit Crab gets snippity with your scrote/vagine/tenderz? ::oldman::

I get it's overpopulated and poverty... this might be a shit idea, butt I would organize a community dig for latrines... or at least gather as many buckets and kitty litter...::cat:: or a substitute...

meh

banana6.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
you'd think with all that fertilizer that coast would be littered with vegetation

The vid does show that at low tide some folks go off to manure the mangrove trees...;)

headspin.gif