PLEASE please help us find a missing kid ANY HELP please

WheresPhoenix

Reaction score
I know this message may be considered off topic, but it is an emergency and we are calling on all of you out there to please help find my friend's missing son, Phoenix. He was last heard from at 8pm 3/28 and we have learned that he had planned to hop a train (possibly to CA) out of Austin, TX. Phoenix Hollingsworth is 14 years old with blue/green eyes and a shaved head. I have known this kid since he was born and he has awesome young parents that are absolutely beside themselves with worry and fear about their son's whereabouts. He is not in any trouble, they just want to know that he is ok. He was not running from a any sort of bad situation... just a kid experimenting with limits and looking for some freedom I guess and maybe following a girl out to CA... unfortunately he does not know anything about what he has gotten him self into. He has never hopped a train before and we have no idea if he is with anyone that knows what they are doing. He has a huge loving family that just needs to know where he is. If anyone has seen him or heard anything about anyone remotely matching his description please message me. We are all sick about this and appreciate ANY advice from anyone that may point us in the right direction. The cops don't care right now, they are annoyed by his concerned parents and we are at a loss as to what to do. Please help View attachment 23434

Blackout

Reaction score
well im sorry i havent seen him but i was in austin a while back and i dont even think the trains there will even take you to cali mayby san antonio but they would be waiting at the hop out spot for days till one stops going that way and i heard if you hop the othere way you have a chance of getting pulled off and going to jail
but try the dropp in center its for crustie gutter punks and hoppers ask them if they have seen him

RideMoreTrains

Reaction score
does he have an email/facebook/myspace/etc. you can gain access too? my guess is if he did meet up with someone to hop a train or see a girl in CA he talked about it/met someone through one of those medias. most kids are connected these days to some sort of social media.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads