Please help!!!! | Squat the Planet

Please help!!!!

XanderMenanderer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
im stuck in a bad spot. help..

i need to gather my gear, and do this. all i need is a sleeping bag and hiking boots. i have everything for the Kia. its just me thats stuck...
me and Kia Need Evac out of this place.... even if its the middle of the night....
. i know i sound crazy.. but im straight forward. i'm getting worried....
you can stay for a day or two then we need Evac out...the people here are threatening to take my pitbull away. i've been with Kia 3 years. I share each and every meal of mine with her.It can't happen please help!!!!!!!!!

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
You could have gotten out of there by the time it took you to log in and write up this message.

cxR - "i got bruises, alright! i got bruises! call, call-call-call for help! can't run away, he'll find me!"

Reactions: Chris Catastrophe

sucio

Reaction score
Im from memphis. Right now . im in bloomington, IN
Grab your gear up and dip, go downtown talk to the homebums find out where you can get a free or cheap sleeping bag and dip. Someone coming to get you isn't gonna make the winter night's any warmer without a sleeping bag. IDK your situation but it's really not that hard to just walk out the door. I wish you the best of luck and hope nothin happens to you or your dog. Let us know how it goes. You'll be alright bruh, just take action to get yourself out of the bad situation. Sometimes you just gotta drop everything and walk away. I hope this helps a little

XanderMenanderer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Wow lastnight was fucking crazy, meet a "nice hippy couple" hitchin. they invite me over to stay a few nights, first two nights smooth as butter, it was the 3rd night at this place that shit went crycray. Three nights is pushing it for me. The place ends up being way out in the boons. One of their "neighbors" comes over. We're all having a good time. Kias getting antsy so The neighbor says he'll take Kia out to pee while grabbing smokes from his car.. im like okay sure thanks. a few minutes later I here a car turn on i walk outside and theres Kia in the back of this dudes truck. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! hes saying he likes her so much hes going to keep her. i pull her out of the truck grab my shit make this thread in a hurry.. thank the hippies for their kindness as their apologizing for the crazy neighbor while telling him to leave. im leaving an the dude shoves me picks up Kias leash and starts to walk out the door. I fling myself up and smash the side of his head open with a portable dvd player.. and bolted. Wondered this drive way for about a mile finally reach a road got picked up by a timber trucker made it out THANK GOD i never thought id be so happy to be sitting in a dennys drinking coffee...

schmutz

cooler than you
Reaction score
" i never thought id be so happy to be sitting in a dennys drinking coffee..." I think I have written this exact same sentence before ;-)

Glad you got outta there

• Haha
Reactions: eske silver

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Wow lastnight was fucking crazy, meet a "nice hippy couple" hitchin. they invite me over to stay a few nights, first two nights smooth as butter, it was the 3rd night at this place that shit went crycray. Three nights is pushing it for me. The place ends up being way out in the boons. One of their "neighbors" comes over. We're all having a good time. Kias getting antsy so The neighbor says he'll take Kia out to pee while grabbing smokes from his car.. im like okay sure thanks. a few minutes later I here a car turn on i walk outside and theres Kia in the back of this dudes truck. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! hes saying he likes her so much hes going to keep her. i pull her out of the truck grab my shit make this thread in a hurry.. thank the hippies for their kindness as their apologizing for the crazy neighbor while telling him to leave. im leaving an the dude shoves me picks up Kias leash and starts to walk out the door. I fling myself up and smash the side of his head open with a portable dvd player.. and bolted. Wondered this drive way for about a mile finally reach a road got picked up by a timber trucker made it out THANK GOD i never thought id be so happy to be sitting in a dennys drinking coffee...

Did you gotted your palsma rifle and blew up the wall?

cxR - "no, XanderMenanderer, you are the demons..."

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads