"Please allow me to introduce myself..."

OMalley

Reaction score
Everywhere: in Safety Harbor, Florida now.
Hey Everybody!

So I've been hanging around FL, the state where I grew up... Squattin', crashing at good ol' friends occaisionslly, and did Ocala
Rainbow Gathering for a couple weeks.
Going to be in Portland on the 6th and any info would be appreciated: Feeds, drop-ins, etc.
Planning to get my green/215 card, soon as I can.
After Pdx I'd like to get down to the Hunboldt area and find a trim job. I'll see how that goes and maybe head down to So Cal or frieght it to the NE once it gets a little warmer.
(Yeah, I know it's gonna be a big climate difference! Would have rathered wait another month but wound up with a ticket for this time of year. Long story... Basicaly the guy that was supposed to be my roaddawg turned out to be a clepto/sociopath that jacked a bunch of my shit but I won't try to hold it against the guy; he's obviously mentally ill.)
So there's my intro!
Any questions? Fire away!
OMalley
PS: I'll post in Destinations but any Portland area help would be great! :)

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
sisters of the road cafe for food. i spange around pioneer square and crash in goose hollow. welcome

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads