mrreooww hello

C

catfood

Hi! I'm Catfood. ::cat::
I briefly traveled last year with an ex significant other of mine, but had to return back to Florida for legal reasons. ::dead::
I don't know many other travelers around here, and the ones I do know already left during the spring time. It's hard getting out of the sunshine state, and the Jacksonville yard is a bitch (I've been told, the juice train is where it's at supposedly)
I'm still a little green, but as a keen observer I've picked up on a lot, and I know when not to be a dumbass because it's a wild and crazy world out there. Last year we booked it in a car, so had some experience gas jugging. NOLA was crazy, my first time squatting was there. Is it just me, but do squats all have a distinct smell?
Looking to meet new people and maybe a seasoned road dog who would take me under their wing.
keep on keepin on my friends

::drinkingbuddy::

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey welcome aboard there kiitty kat - you've hit the right place for travelers!

C

catfood

Thank you guys all so much,
All the best to you guys as well :)
I'm looking forward to the adventures to come
::blackeye::::pompus::::joyful::

notOK

Reaction score
Florida is Rad & folks don't realize cause there is mad bogus junk bout it. First and foremost being these goons keep an honest man from grabbing a 40oz, for half a century. Gulf coast trains you got phosphorus mines they stay wanting to go to, but it ain't so bad, just a minor pain.
I dig it cause it's that wild mix of local maniacs and like 90+ million tourists/visitors a year. Plenty opportunity to hustle up a little. Just hitched back down there a few weeks ago, and it's been killer. Scallop season, so bout to grab a mask & snorkle and get down.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
how old are you catfood? You look a little young in your profile pic, have a status quoting your mom, and had to return home for legal reasons... are you a minor?

C

catfood

I get that a lot. When I'm 43 my youthful glow will come in handy. lemme tell ya something now
18 aint much to anyone anyway. close to 19, but it doesnt matter when people look at you at ask if you're either 16 or 22.
my mom is a wonderful lady, i find it funny when she senses im getting ready to leave.
I was a minor when i left the first time, ole mom was aware, but that wasnt a part of my legal issues. somehow i made the whole trip without any problems, aside from getting a letter in the mail back home summoning me to court for some crap i got into months before.

notOK

Reaction score
Shit duder, I ain't looking for a road dog, nothing personal at all. But I am just pinballing back and forth up and down the coast.
Gonna be up around St Johns river in a week give or take, maybe hit Cocoa thereafter, if it's worth it. Ya fish? Or surf?
Hit a mofo up iffen ya feel like, but I don't always answer cause it's that pinger/textfree number, gotta be around wifi all that: (813)-666-3598.

My bad, gave the wrong number at first, and not even one of my other numbers, just a dyslexic jumble, but I never call myself. I don't care if you got a license or not, but do ya drive standard decent?

Last edited:

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I get that a lot. When I'm 43 my youthful glow will come in handy. lemme tell ya something now
18 aint much to anyone anyway. close to 19, but it doesnt matter when people look at you at ask if you're either 16 or 22.
my mom is a wonderful lady, i find it funny when she senses im getting ready to leave.
I was a minor when i left the first time, ole mom was aware, but that wasnt a part of my legal issues. somehow i made the whole trip without any problems, aside from getting a letter in the mail back home summoning me to court for some crap i got into months before.
Yeah, nothing personal. You just wouldn't be the first minor searching a road dog on here, and I think when that's the case its best to get it clear from the beginning. Anyways, congrats on being "an adult", and able to cross state lines! I'm not in the market for a traveling partner, but if you make it to Europe hit me up, I will buy you a beer :)

Anagor

Reaction score
Website
anagortravelling.wordpress.com
I get that a lot. When I'm 43 my youthful glow will come in handy.
Yes, it will. I'm 40 and people estimate me to be ~ 30 ... Don't know why, considering my smoking, drinking and eating habbits I definitely don't live a healthy life. :rolleyes:
In the past it wasn't so nice, though. Being 18 and looking like 15 ... Last time I was asked for an ID while buying beer was with 24 I think. Here in Germany you can legally buy beer with 16 ...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads