Places You Hate Most | Page 8 | Squat the Planet

Places You Hate Most

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
WAYCROSS FUCKING GEORGIA.
living in north florida if i wanna go north i gotta go through jacksonville and up through waycross, always get caught up in that big mess of a fucking yard, not much of anywhere to hide, workers are always pricks, most of the people there live on the poverty line, the cops like to beat up on stangers, and most of the cops are kkk, GM supposedly terminates there, the list goes on... Although the when i came through there last winter some guy that owned one of the only no chain resteraunts in town give us a free meal and a hundred bucks, but thats a whole different story.

bottom line waycross sucks unless you can find fred at the country kitchen or whatever its called

shitbagdanny

Reaction score
utah, nevada, southern california, texas, oklahoma
any dry county ever
wagon tire, oregon
roseville, mostly because of officer david flood
sacramento in general
anywhere that used to be cool and sucks now, which seems like everywhere... but folks have prolly been sayin that for generations

Reaction score
Amarillo TX, Hale county TX, Sacto, Kina hate Freno too.. I could go on..
ps dont hate on the the NW lol.. Dudes and Chicks claim too hate but I see you here often. Hmmm...

peaces of feces

joemojave

Reaction score
LA is terrible, I have been stuck here for 9 years so you can take it from me. But I have to disagree with whoever said SOCAL sucks. Santa Barbra is pretty rad, and the small towns like Onyx, Mojave, or Kernville are pretty cool. And of course the places where no people are. If you are a traveler in SOCAL and you dont want the police to mess with you, just put on some clean shorts and a T shirt and hop on a bike. There are tons of elite biker riders who go on 100+ mile rides here, and the cops dont bother them, even in the small towns.

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
CHARLOTTE, NC
Plastic and Concrete and so many "what! you can't live like that can you?" comments.

Oh and Dallas

ha ha ha ha, charlotte does fucking suck.

Reactions: atlastalias

dreddijessi

Reaction score
Seatle and Low pass (toward oregon coast)

Meowzer

Reaction score
Santa Cruz, CA: Way too much heroin and junked-out kids. Yeah, it was pretty; yeah, Lost Boys was filmed there, but a cop-spot in the Redwoods?! Insane.

Cleveland, OH: As if this really needs any explanation? Pretty much all of Ohio is "whatever" to me. However, I really like the border it shares with Pennsylvania. Very few people, even fewer people who aren't Amish. Just make sure to wear something hunter orange when hitching.

Most all of Florida: Despite having spent most of my childhood here (or, perhaps, due to?), I have a strong, deep-running dislike for Florida. It's like all the people who decide to move to Florida just suck. It takes a special kind of suck to want to live in Florida. Central Florida is icky. South Florida is horrible. Rehab capital of the country. More rehab and detox clinics in Palm Beach County than anywhere in the world.
Even Malibu.
Fuck the 561. And 305.

Eugene, Oregon: Yeah, you can get fed at feeds for kids your own age. But who wants to hang out with a ton of homebums-in-the-making?

Little Rock, Arkansas: Ugh. Horrible.

Pleasant, Indiana: Definitely not.

Chicago: I just don't care for it.

Vicksburg, MS: One of the poorest cities in the country. The people are sad.

Las Vegas: Charles Manson was totally right in thinking there was a mouth, or portal, located in the desert leading straight down into hell. I give you: MF'in Vegas.

St. George, Utah: Not the friendliest folks.

And Missoula, MT: the place is super-blown up; the last time I was there (one day), I met three kids/homebums that had had the shit kicked out of them (or, in one case, teeth) by gun-toting rednecks. I'm from Gun-Toting Redneck Capital (GTRC): Alabama; this place still gave me the willies. Along with certain parts of Wyoming.
Something about people who know places really, really well and dislike certain kinds of people even more.

Also, SoCal: The people are weird, like they've spent too much time in the sun.

This post is long and makes me seem full of hate.

paddymelt

Reaction score
florida, nevada (especially vegas), new jersey, ohio, most of texas, Oklahoma. Arizona is pretty shitty too.. except I actually dig Tucson.

BanMatt

Reaction score
Gold Beach Oregon off the 101. Never wanna see this place again. Really pretty but just one of those places where I never thought I was going to get picked up.

Reactions: Mankini
H

Huntress

Selkirk, NY but I suppose that is essentially Albany...oh, and San Antonio...but you can't completely bash Texas, Houston is cool if you go to the right places and they have a nice little anarchist collective off Richmond Ave.

shwillyhaaa

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
the whole fucking state of idaho... im actually hate it most because most everyone in this state have never left th place... and have the same monotonous fate as every other person in the potatoe land...
in georgia, they are really rude
seattle made me feel like i was in some weird sad commercial for donating money tp homeless kids... street kids and the people who pass through due to reputation, make the place really cool, and of course the weird shit youll find around pretty much every corner... but it just felt like some sort of war movie... with lots of ecstacy
florida is hot and humid, full of old people who are gonna die soon, the fishing sucks, the black beachhes... i could go on...

M

Monkeywrench

The entire state of Florida with the exception of Ocala national forest.
EVERYWHERE in Maryland except for Baltimore.
The entire state of Kansas. Flatland just freaks me out, I grew up next to the Shenandoah.
Pittsburgh, PA.

Dannywaste

Reaction score
Pretty much all of North Carolina is shit, the coast and mountains are OK but fuck everything in between.
Idaho and Iowa, no fun.
Florida sucks if you don't know people.
LA is shit.
I hate Dallas, all of Mississippi.
Airzona, egh, NM, fuck them too.

liz79

Reaction score
arkansas. period. there is no other hell like there is here

liz79

Reaction score
its not too bad if you know where to go. dont swim in the river there, its fun just cus no one else will do it, but it smells a little and its really muddy. but mtn home is hell.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads