NOOB

kneedleknees

Reaction score
Website
jollyrogerrunupthemast.tumblr.com
Hey people, my name's Dylan, currently in university. I've traveled with family to New York, Florida, West Virginia, and Tennessee, but for vacations and to visit relatives. I've been backpacking/camping to a few places in NC, where I live, with friends and my partner and that's what I really love. Interested in hitchhiking and train travel. Also play a LOT of music and am interested in busking as a means of making some coin. This looks like a great community and I'm looking forward to reading/responding to posts.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome! It is a great and varied community here! There's a lot here to explore - Lots in the stories section and articles too. Have fun!

Reactions: kneedleknees
W

Will Dernis

Busking great but it'll be tough to rely on that as your only form of income. Sometimes you make hundreds, often you get enough for a sandwich or less.

It helps if you have a somewhat obscure instrument. In my experience an ukulele makes way more than a guitar (minus voice, if you sing itd be different). But ukes make good money, banjos too

D

Deleted member 20

Welcome, please treat this website as an online research tool on how to travel, survive & exist in your own existence.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads