Pissed off and frustrated...

Ekstasis

Reaction score
Someone dumped a dog a few weeks ago. I meant to stop and then didn't see her again, for a while. I saw her and stopped yesterday, she's scared and won't come more than 15 feet away for food.

A lot of people are feeding her so it's hard to make friends with her. I met a man yesterday with 8 dogs who agreed to take her. Exchanged numbers, I was going to call animal control to sedate her and then bail her out. But the guy flaked on me today, why not call me back instead of leaving me hanging all fucking day! There was another girl that was interested in the dog but this guy messed it up.

There is no animal control here 60 miles from Dallas! Wtf!? So, no chance to get her sedated by them.

A vet sold me ace, a weak med to relax the dog, but the guy flaked. So, that was a waste.

I can't take the dog, I already have 2, my son and living in a RV. She freaked out and tried to kill a cat that also came up to me for food. I have a Bengal cat back home I want to bring soon.

I wrote up pathetic sounding letters from the dogs perspective to get sympathy and put them up by where she hangs out and left my number to help catch the dog hinting I had vet help and offering to help with shots/license.

I don't know what else to do. She is going to get hit by a car, really surprised she is still alive. She watches every fucking car that drives by and gets excited when anyone gets near her and then realizes you aren't her owners and runs away.

Fucking rural Texas.

Anyone have any suggestions on catching her? I mainly just wanted to bitch how fucked up people are for dumping their animals

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads