Piss | Squat the Planet

Piss

• Thread starter Deleted member 2626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2626

Was, seeing, going with, partnered? whatever with a girl a few weeks ago, for couple weeks. Met her at a bar, blah blah, had a boyfriend, was into poetry and weird things whatever. we aren't talking anymore and I'm back at my site but she was into pissing and blood. I pissed all over her in my moms pool one night and picked her up over my shoulders and let her piss on me. I was shocked by how hot it was but laughed through it all. We'd choke each other doing copulation as well. Went nearly 3 years without full sex and it was fun, but I can definitely go without. anyone else into piss and blood and choking?

Reactions: m1ssw0rld

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I knew a girl could quif (spelling?) on demand. That was pretty hot.

kuif? kweef? I dont fuckin know. I think it originates in the Old English ''kwyffe''...or Middle German.

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
choking sure, i think i'll pass on most bodily fluids though.

N

Notmyname

A girl in nola wanted me to cut her. I was too scared, and in hindsight I wish I did it.Pissed on a chick for the first time a couple weeks ago and it wasn't as erotic as I thought it would be. As for choking.... If I can't choke a bitch or pull her hair we ain't fucking haha

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm definitely into watersports. I will usually tell every girl I hook up with that I am. Done it multiple times. Never tried choking, but hell, tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life, right?

I also think queefing** is hot. I'm a fucking weirdo.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads