Banned Phuen banned for more or less being an insufferable cunt. (1 Viewer)

I know gay people who call non gay people fags. I’m a moron? I don’t mean targeting blatantly homosexual people calling them names or something. It was just a word people always said. It became normal and not just in my town. I think it must have been a generational thing. If I called my ex girlfriend a cunt in front of my mother or even someone in tv she would smack the teeth out my mouth. It was alway the one and only word I couldn’t say without being attacked in my house haha

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
I know gay people who call non gay people fags. I’m a moron? I don’t mean targeting blatantly homosexual people calling them names or something. It was just a word people always said. It became normal and not just in my town. I think it must have been a generational thing. If I called my ex girlfriend a cunt in front of my mother or even someone in tv she would smack the teeth out my mouth. It was alway the one and only word I couldn’t say without being attacked in my house haha
I’ll just not say it anymore. I don’t use it much anyway it just sucks it’s so offensive.

Just realized you tried getting me in trouble for that?? I know feminist cunts that wouldn’t give you the pass calling them cunts because ur gay. You are such a hypocrite. You can keep and have words but have cool backstories excusing ur speech. Such a hypocrite Eng. they are just word you say with ur mouth. Smh

Last edited:
OP
Eng JR Lupo RV323

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Website
youtu.be
if anyone has further comments on the 'dick vs cunt' debate, i would politely ask that they start a new thread for it.
Just realized you tried getting me in trouble for that?? I know feminist cunts that wouldn’t give you the pass calling them cunts because ur gay. You are such a hypocrite. You can keep and have words but have cool backstories excusing ur speech. Such a hypocrite Eng. they are just word you say with ur mouth. Smh
I shouldn't have even responded to your original question. This thread isn't about words and their meanings. We banned somebody and I used a word. If you wanna make a thread about what a hypocrite I am, I strongly support your doing that. We can really have it out there. You can call me names and shake your head, it'll be great.

Ooooooooo fresh!! Haha we good bro it’s nothing . Turkey didn’t mean anything by it all. Just wondered about the word but should have expected a reaction like that . My bad all . Won’t be saying that ever again

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
Commence beating a dead horse....now:

We have had this discussion multiple times on this website. As this word has never been an acceptable term, it did get very popular among people in the 90's 2000's and it was commonplace in many areas to throw that term around as a derogatory comment due to rampant homophobia, and the 'threat' that 'heterosexual' males/females may be labeled as 'gay'.

I'm glad you have made the decision to not use that term in the future, because it will be increasingly unacceptable from now until ever.

I’ll just not say it anymore. I don’t use it much anyway it just sucks it’s so offensive.
It doesnt 'suck' that it 'suddenly' became offensive. The LGBTQ community has been constantly voicing that this term cease to be used, as it is a historically offensive slur. Just call someone an asshole, piece of shit....OR if someone is making an unwanted advance on you, and the person happens to identify as the same sex, or the opposite sex for that matter...state your mind that you are not interested. If they continue after that, call them a predator.

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Staff member
Website
www.youtube.com
@Lost in transit

I will also second Lupo's request that if you have any issues with his comments that you take that to a PM or start another thread. The first is preferred. We are trying to keep these threads on the topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$70.75
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $70.75 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $70.75 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $70.75 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

These new rules for the train riding forum are ridiculous. I've been on here for 5 ish years.
MFB wrote on Older Than Dirt's profile.
Just wanted to say you look waaay better in your new avatar pic. ;) You clean up nice!
Bent123 wrote on iamwhatiam's profile.
I read your story last month about working in Alaska. I got a job in Naknek this summer. Definitely can get how it felt like jail. I fear it's really going to feel that way with this virus. We can't go into town. I'm not very happy about that since it will limit my exploring. Yet I really need the opportunity right now. Anymore advice is much appreciated.
Anyone been to Thailand or know anything about Thailand? Going in September and have absolutely no plans yet, open to suggestions!
Cincy, somehow is full of kids last year or so, like it.
Last week i took some trains i ain't rode in a while. Sparks->elko->green river->cheyenne->denver->amarillo->belen
I did some really important tweaking of the navigation menu on StP today. It should be significantly easier for mobile users to get around :)
Anyone in Chicago?!? Just rolled into town, next stop Minneapolis
Hey all, peace from a mostly retired road dog and now sober husband and father. Spent my youth hitching and tramping around the west primarily, Durango, mesa verde, Quartzsite, Laramie,Lander also Cincinnati, Philly, Detroit, Alabama, florida, Washington etc. Mostly lurking, keeping up on news and thinking about future destinations. Thanks for reading

Members online

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$70.75
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
chrisknox100