Banned Phuen banned for more or less being an insufferable cunt. (1 Viewer)

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Hometown
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
@Phuen has been banned for not so much one reason in particular but more so a number of reasons and we're just done putting up with their shit. They've made creepy comments about the tightness of a young lass (and when asked to clarify how young numerous times, they refused to clarify). They've been a constant antagonist towards staff. It appeared they were very unsatisfied with the website in general so we're basically doing them a favor and just kind of removing STP from their life. We've all had our fill of Phuen for a while now, and today this post of theirs was enough for the staff to agree we'd just rather not have them around anymore.

Reeks of desperation, rather than an actual solution. Probably better off replacing a vague term like "asshole" with something more difficult, like: "Mark this checkbox if you support equal rights to all people including blacks, women, homosexuals, and illegal immigrants. This is required for participation in our community." :D
I think it's very plain to see @Phuen has a problem with us being inclusive towards "blacks, women, homosexuals, and illegal immigrants" just by their wording alone. So fuck that and fuck them, they're done.

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Staff member
Hometown
Northern Arizona
Website
www.youtube.com
HARD AGREE. This user has been nothing but an asshole. I'm sure many people are not going to be sad that they are gone.

Good KICK Lupo! *squints into distance...*

OP
Eng JR Lupo RV323

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Hometown
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
I don't know. I mean I definitely remember an era where women definitely didn't like to be called cunts. I imagine many still don't. It's a term I started using after having made a lot of Aussie friends. They throw cunt around as freely as mate it seems like. It didn't feel derogatory when they'd use it, I guess that's why it rubbed off on me. I'm glad you asked though, because I'd like to know as well. I wouldn't continue using it if it offended an entire group of people. I've just kind of assumed there's different ways of using it. I'd never call a woman a cunt, perhaps a friend who's a woman like in a friendly jostling type way but I'd never use it directly at a woman like an insult. I guess we'll have to make a cunt thread and figure it out.

croc

Vagabond
Hometown
Roads n rails
If we wanna nitpick whether cunt is derogatory toward women, we could also say someone bringing that up is transphobic in attaching vaginas to women. Or we could just leave all of that alone bc ding dong the witch is dead, let's be happy this shit bag cunt is off our site.

Joe Btfsplk

Pilgrim
Hometown
MKE
I'm on probation at Squat the Planet. I'd rather not talk about it.

I have to show up once a month at StP Word Police for pee and hair tests and Typing Etiquette I offended someone. The f-word.

Lupo, I enjoy your typing; good reads. Thanks.

Why did you type cunt? Wow, never thought you'd be that way. Cunt is ugly talk.

Mine was jocular, yours mean. You are really a cunt for typing that phaggy way.

And this, dear Lupo, will probably kill my StP life, 2008-present. RIP.

OP
Eng JR Lupo RV323

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Hometown
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
March 2009 but who's counting. Also what's "phaggy"? And as far as cunt being ugly, idk man. I mean words only have power because we choose to let them have power over us. They're really just grunt like sounds we make with our mouths. Though there are some that offend people and those words aren't really part of my lexicon. But I could be guilty of cunt, seems like the jury is still out on it though. The way I see it, it isn't homophobic, racist, sexist, etc. You might feel it's sexist but we can throw dick around all day long no qualms right? I do think it would have been just as effective if not more to just choose another word like asshole or whatever. I'm not perfect, and I'm willing to learn from mistakes and work on it. Are you pretty bummed at me? We could probably ban me, let's talk about it.

Brodiesel710

Vagabond
Hometown
Winnemucca, NV
Website
www.ridindirtyface.com
Let's put the dick back in dixie and the cunt back in country, is that what you guys are talking about?

But seriously, my dad used to call my mom a cunt, right before he'd punch a hole in the wall. So yeah it's a bad word. But I'm totally not against calling a man a cunt, or a douchebag.

OP
Eng JR Lupo RV323

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Hometown
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
Yeah brother, I've heard my stepdad call my mom one right before he'd kick the shit out of her, countless times sadly. It's not a nice word and he shouldn't have ever hit her. That being said, I remember feeling like I took those beatings with her. At least mentally/emotionally. I always felt like he was the wrong one, but when I grew up a little and thought back.. she'd more often than not start the violence. I've seen her haul off and huck a heavy glass ashtray across the room and bust him in the mouth. Then he'd fuck her up. So really they were both in the wrong and ya know.. she was being a bit of a cunt having done that IMO. To me, the word has no gender affiliation. Dick doesn't either, I'll call a woman a dick just as fast as a man. Those are the words that come to mind when someone's behavior is wack as fuck. I'm a dick and I'm a cunt too at times, I don't care if someone calls me either of those. Maybe I shouldn't be a cunt. Maybe Phuen shouldn't have been such a cunt, dick, mean spirited individual, unsavory person, whatever you wanna call it.

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Hometown
Austin, TX
Website
youtube.com
if anyone has further comments on the 'dick vs cunt' debate, i would politely ask that they start a new thread for it.

I have to show up once a month at StP Word Police for pee and hair tests and Typing Etiquette I offended someone. The f-word.
i'm taking this to mean the user got warned for using the word 'faggot'.

You are really a cunt for typing that phaggy way.
and i believe the above is their way of circumventing another warning for using the same word. we're not stupid, and this user is obviously trolling at this point so i'm issuing them their second active warning point, which will put them back on the muted list.

Last edited:

roguetrader

Wanderer
Hometown
Exeter, United Kingdom
man the ban worthy idiots are coming thick and fast lately - it used to be an occasional thing, now they're turning up almost daily ! anyway keep up the good work you staff members, your efforts are appreciated by some of us - I just can't get my head round the idea of trolling a site like this....

P.S had to laugh when a cunt rubbed off on @Eng JR Lupo RV323

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Hometown
tasmania
No because I realised it may fall into the category of 'flaming' a member on this forum. And am trying to follow rules. Thanks tho.

OP
Eng JR Lupo RV323

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Hometown
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
Good. Pretty reasonable rules really. Not too hard to follow. Glad you're figuring it out. To paraphrase STP user voted friendliest mod Stankylanky. You're a real cool dude with a lot of good opinions/things to say. We'd sure hate to lose you.

Hometown
Atlantic City
I don't know. I mean I definitely remember an era where women definitely didn't like to be called cunts. I imagine many still don't. It's a term I started using after having made a lot of Aussie friends. They throw cunt around as freely as mate it seems like. It didn't feel derogatory when they'd use it, I guess that's why it rubbed off on me. I'm glad you asked though, because I'd like to know as well. I wouldn't continue using it if it offended an entire group of people. I've just kind of assumed there's different ways of using it. I'd never call a woman a cunt, perhaps a friend who's a woman like in a friendly jostling type way but I'd never use it directly at a woman like an insult. I guess we'll have to make a cunt thread and figure it out.
Do u feel the same way about the word faggot. I have never called a person who was gay a fag but to my friends I’ve said it a million times. I never had any homosexuality attached to that word. We just said it

OP
Eng JR Lupo RV323

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Staff member
Hometown
530 Rackerby, California
Website
youtu.be
Well, as far as words only having power because we choose to take offense to them.. when all they really are, are sounds we make with our mouths.. yeah I feel the same. That's any word on my opinion. But as I stated above, certain words don't feel right to say. I guess for me it's their backstory. I have a whole lot of friends who abhor that word. It's certainly not part of my vocabulary. Maybe it's hypocritical but I'll say cunt, dick, etc.. but I ain't droppin no Nbombs, Fbombs, whatever you wanna call it.

I'm also not too sure how I feel about the way you're throwing it around. The first bit, where you're asking about the word "faggot".. I can see giving that a pass. It doesn't come off homophobic, it's being said as part of a discussion. But your use of "fag" kind of feels different. I'm not really sure how to proceed. @Staff thoughts?

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Hometown
tasmania
Seeing as use are talking about the word "Cunt" and "Aussies" I guess I'll share some... Cunt in Australia, its all about how its used.. it basically means person.. "your a mad cunt" "thats fucking hectic cunt" these are positive uses, theres more. Then theres also "oi cunt can ya pass me that" this is a more passive/casual way to use it.. then theres "your a fucking shit cunt" "go fuck yourself cunt" not positive... when someone uses it, its about the tone and situation its used in. Men often don't call women cunts here or causally / as a compliment (unless as a joke/close friends situation, or if mad at them too) its more common for guys to call each other it, and women may call other women it and also guys. A word that is more of an insult to Aussie people from the streets is "Gronk"

Coywolf

Mastering the Art of Houselessness
Staff member
Hometown
Northern Arizona
Website
www.youtube.com
Do u feel the same way about the word faggot. I have never called a person who was gay a fag but to my friends I’ve said it a million times. I never had any homosexuality attached to that word. We just said it
It doesnt really matter if you or your friend group had any connotation with 'fag' and 'homosexual'. The word is a mainly derogatory slur that has permeated throughout the ages. It's a know fact, and most of the people who view it as offensive have made clear that it should not be thrown around as if it isint.

Just know that if it isint offensive to you, it does not mean that it isint offensive to many others that have been a direct target of that word being used towards them, offensively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

i have covid19 can you house me up
Last post, but, is it bad that I sometimes inhale rubbing alcohol fumes to relieve tension?

Cause every now and then I'll like, inhale a bit, and then I feel it hit me in my brain, and I just feel, perked up and less stressed.

lol it's a terrible idea, I know.
Georgia is now lockdown. Let's see if my dumbass neighbors will go out for their drugs.
MFB wrote on LuckyMinnie's profile.
Dooder, Your doggo is EARristable! ;)
Holding treats, yo!
is a thought of a unicorn a real thought?
I'm about to buy a trowel and start digging catholes. I'm tired of waiting 30 minutes to take a shit and then having to force my intestines out all because I got constipated waiting for the bathroom.
mojorisin22 wrote on Tripwiresolo's profile.
jut joined myself. got the obsession! 🚂
MFB
Thowback Thursday
More youth.
This dumpster was amazing;I'd often found throwaways of the big liter bottles they ship syrup with codiene to pharmacies in. Because of the consistency of it there would always be an ounce or two in the bottle they didnt get out. I'd get 2 or 3, spatula scrape out the good, make some szrrrp, put on DJ screw and get faded. :)

Members online