philly

j2p

Reaction score
ok, i am introducing myself and i'm all about squatting in philly. i want to set up or work within a squat network which works to serve the diverse and resilient local populace. if you are in phi. i want for you to touch with me. and when i say set up ... i mean organized in solidarity and purpose.

LostAvood

Reaction score
Once you get it started Ill try to check it out

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
Howdy do, I'm in the Fishtown section of the city and definitely willing to kep out in whatever ways I can.

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
I'm always willing to have people at my place - there's a couple of couches for crashing and nice back yard for BBQ or whatever.

j2p

Reaction score
ok i definitely need a place (like now) so i'd appreciate some contact info carny - but i want to get info on whoever wants to do thangs in philly, we gotta meet up - i want to assist in building a core group so we can get into some actions - i am in the scouting phase ...

j2p

Reaction score
i am in need of a place to stay (like now!) so i would like to contact you asap carnytrash, if you are real about it - also, i want to start connecting with people in real-time, plan and coordinate on working on some actions, make shit happen

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads