philly

scum

Reaction score
anybody in philly want to do something tonight? me and my bros are passin through so anybody in the philly area should reply.

also, what are some chill spots in philly (like parks etc) to hang out and drink or to meet other kids at?

Turtles

Reaction score
hey i know this is a little late but Rittenhouse square is a good spot. If it's nice out like right around 9 everyone starts drinkin. 18th and Walnut right in center city.

scum

Reaction score
i'll keep those in mind, i'll be traveling all over soon as i get squared away with pro-bo, so it all helps.

Dirty Rig

Reaction score
haha fuck yeah, rittenhouse park is the shit. JFK park (aka, love park) is pretty heated out, as tempting as it is. lots of bike messengers hang out there, but rittenhouse is the best place to meet up with other punx, drunx, and scumfux. west philly is a pretty cool part of town to hang out and go to house shows. lots of artist-type folk with couches to crash on, etc. i had a lot of fun in philly.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads