Philly Squats | Squat the Planet

Philly Squats

j2p

Reaction score
anybody else want to occupy? and not talking about a place to hang out or crash in, not looking for travelers or problems, only sound solutions ... talking about fixing it up and changing the locks, etc ... occupation being open, notorious and continuous - taking a stand in philly, ethically, of principled necessity - ?

Jawline

Reaction score
I'd be up for setting up a long term squat anywhere on the either coast, if yall are serious about doing this hit me up

E

Earth

There's a cat named Bill Chamberland - he was involved with the CT hardcore scene in the mid 1990s - ran Eugene Records, was in The Pist, Brutally Familiar - anyhoo - can't remember if he's in Phily or Pittsburg - but he's alright.............. he's livin hard and proud last I heard...

Shoom

Reaction score
I'm rubbertramping and in Philly. Spent last night in Kensington, found some shitty abandoned apartments but it's pretty harsh up there...might try west Philly before I continue south. Anyone around?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads