Philly Squat Project. Let's make an affinity group!

VomitIsJustSkimMilk

Reaction score
Website
c4dc.wordpress.com
Vomit here,

I know that in the past a few of us have expressed interest in starting a squat in the city of Brotherly Love. I'm currently working and saving some skrillah in Grand Junction, CO. I should have a thousand clams to put toward this project. I'm thinking late spring early summer would be a good time to start. Is anyone down to do this right?

iSTEVEi

Reaction score
Vomit here,

I know that in the past a few of us have expressed interest in starting a squat in the city of Brotherly Love. I'm currently working and saving some skrillah in Grand Junction, CO. I should have a thousand clams to put toward this project. I'm thinking late spring early summer would be a good time to start. Is anyone down to do this right?

I Plan on being in Boston around April to visit some family for a week or two. While I'm on the East I wouldn't mind helping you out.

Reactions: VomitIsJustSkimMilk

smellsea

Reaction score
count me in. ill be headed to north carolina in january but always come back up when it gets warmer, i was born in philly and love it here. i think this sounds like an awesome fucking idea! i've actually been looking for some one to start off a squat with before i leave for nc in jan. maybe i can get something started and when you get here you can keep it going. we need to keep in touch!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads