• Please excuse the mess while we rebuild the new site. Feel free to use the site as normal and we should have things back in order in a few days.

Permanent address & insurance & mail forwarding all-in-one - Escapees RV Club

I was digging through my ol' van-dwelling info and came across something I never investigated. I hope it hasn't been covered (I could not find a reference on StP to Escapees RV Club, Escapees RV Club (Home) · Freedom Driven - https://www.escapees.com/) by another post.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I can't believe it's around - website looks updated since I last visited years ago.

Matt Derrick

Permanent Wanderer
Staff member
Aug 4, 2006
Austin, TX
youtube.com
These services are starting to become more prevalent as #vanlife gets more popular. I first heard about similar services from the Cheap RV Living website. The biggest benefit usually includes the ability to get mail forwarded to you from their address, letting you establish residency in that state, which is useful for making your RV insurance really cheap. This is most common in South Dakota, where the population per capita is so small that RV insurance is extremely cheap (along with some other benefits I can't recall right now).

Last edited: