• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Library People of the Abyss

Current Location
Bar Harbor, United States
Website
gavincwillow.wordpress.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Tony Pro submitted a new file to the StP library:

People of the Abyss - Jack London descends from the wilderness of America to explore the wilderness of Edwardian London

Jack London, author of White Fang and The Call of the Wild gets it into his head to immerse himself in the underbelly of London at the turn of the century. With a coin sewed into the lining of his coat, he embarks on one of the original journeys of investigative nonfiction. His reaction as an American to the misery taken for granted by the English is lucid and sometimes quite funny. His influence on George Orwell is palpable.

" I thought it was cigar and cigarette stumps they...
Click here for more information on this file.

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!