Library People of the Abyss

Current Location
Bar Harbor, United States
Website
gavincwillow.wordpress.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Tony Pro submitted a new file to the StP library:

People of the Abyss - Jack London descends from the wilderness of America to explore the wilderness of Edwardian London

Jack London, author of White Fang and The Call of the Wild gets it into his head to immerse himself in the underbelly of London at the turn of the century. With a coin sewed into the lining of his coat, he embarks on one of the original journeys of investigative nonfiction. His reaction as an American to the misery taken for granted by the English is lucid and sometimes quite funny. His influence on George Orwell is palpable.

" I thought it was cigar and cigarette stumps they...
Click here for more information on this file.

Latest Status Updates

Took a little trial and error, but made it to California this morning.
Will actually be in Montpellier today.
So, the last time I posted was July 1st, shit went sideways at the place I was living on the morning of July 5th, and I've been back in Tennessee since July 7th. Not really sure what the plan is, but still looking to go west by November.
You just can't beat homemade local organic micro batch cider that aged while you were out on adventures.
The gang is in Philly, fuckers!! Btw.. it ain't always sunny here.
Anyone near Greenville or Anderson?
Taking a break from the southwest until next year...heading to south Fla for the winter..currently 200 miles north of the Fla state line
Matt Derrick wrote on feral wanderer's profile.
hey there, im in walla walla, wa, so not that super far from you. if you find yourself passing through you should hit me up!
I just realized A) I apparently swallowed a tooth that seemed okay to my dentist. B) I never put a desert landscape as my 2nd pic.
Thinking about what could have been, or what should be. You're only hurting yourself.