pensacola kaboose | Squat the Planet

pensacola kaboose

kidbob

Reaction score
Don't know how many know it but in pensacola right behind the new water front rescue mission is a ol kaboose.micheal Moore bearclaw katie Jane scumbag and walk along where living there when I was there but its a cool as spot with good dumpsters to score from.and nobody fucks with u there

• Useful
Reactions: Joni

kidbob

Reaction score
How's she doing? Still needing a walker? Anyway to get in touch with her?

kidbob

Reaction score
It's all right I guess.u can't be caught down town with obvius "camping gear" and p-cola beach ur not allowed a backpack period.but some how that just applyes to homeless ppl....its all spice city where I was at .

kidbob

Reaction score
If u go make sure to stop in at the washburn center....they hook u up with anything and everything

kidbob

Reaction score
Not my cup of tea so dunno bout all that lol

marc

Reaction score
end of the line and sluggos, they are both vegan restarants. end of the line is a cafe and sluggos is a bar/venue. another cool bar is the handlebar. and you can walk around with gear cops won't hassle you unless your acting like a idiot.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads