penney

farmer john

Reaction score
penney was struck head on in a car a few days ago he is listed as critical condition at the moment
there nt sure if heyl make it and if he does if heyl be all there
prayers to your respective gods and entities wopuld be appreciated his whole town is tore up

crustpunk82

Reaction score
wow, that sucks big time. i dont know the guy but i've had a large number of friends die in car crashes. i need to find some less unlucky friends. but anyways i wish the best to him and hope he makes it out all right. im definitely gonna drink a cold one for him tonight though. best of luck bro.

farmer john

Reaction score
thanx for support bro

crustpunk82

Reaction score
yeah, like i said i dont know the guy but it hits home you know. keep me updated on his condition if you can.

farmer john

Reaction score
ya it does ive lost to many good people to fucking cars and people say trains are dangerous...

they cat scanned his brain today found some activity so there flying him to baltimore for surgery they say he has a fractured brain stem and are working on him around the clock ... some scary shit ive never known anyone 2 hang on so long normally they just die

crustpunk82

Reaction score
yeah it is some scary shit, its good they found something thought so they have a starting point to treat him. it would suck if it went unnoticed and it killed him. brain shits fucked up. i've never had a seizure in my entire life and last year i hit my head on a concrete cauldron in a ditch and the said i had blood on my brain and now i get seizures all the time. cars arent really the problem, its the stupid assholes driving them.

farmer john

Reaction score
amen the asshole driver was bombed out of his mind ... wish i could get my hands on him for just 5 min...
dam man that must suck is it like permanent or will it eventually go away?
ya i didnt think about it that way with a startin point and all ... thanx man it sorta helps to talk with a relative stranger grounded in the real real world

crustpunk82

Reaction score
figures he was bombed, what a fuck bag (what ever that is). if you ever do get the 5 mins with him, send him my way when your done. yeah its permanent. its suck but what can you do. yeah every someone i know does in some fucked up sorta way i've never had anyone there to talk to. usually the person that died would have been the perso i would have talked to. it usually always ends up the same way, me drinking way too much and spending a month or 2 in jail. but i know how it is, so if you need to talk you know where to find me.

farmer john

Reaction score
i ever get 5 min with the bastard there wnt be anything to pass on ... iheard hes on suicide watch god i hope he dies slow
just keep marching on i guess
i know how you feel man my closest brothers started dying in second grade or the state would take them away to ??? wherever poor dirty kids go i guess
ive been lucky to stay out of the pen on my binges ... more of a jc guy crawling in the cave to die or come to terms with it

thanx man if your ever in detroit or VA beers on me

crustpunk82

Reaction score
likewise, if your ever in florida let me know. although i gonna be leaving to travel in a couple weeks and plan on catching out from here to the north, then head west to portland or seattle or somewhere in CA

farmer john

Reaction score
will do
california seems to be the go2 spot seems like everyone is headed there or coming back from there ...ive always been an east coast person myself tho lol

crustpunk82

Reaction score
yeah, i've done the east coast trip a thousand times so its time for a change, the farthest west i've ever been is denver. i kind of have alot of animosity towards CA, i dont know why, i always hear good things about it but i guess being a east coast guy that i hate the west coast.

farmer john

Reaction score
ya i know what you meen ive never been there and have only heard good things but i gueuss some vestige of my blue blood upbringing remains
fartherst west ive been is alaska ... 3 times :p lol ive got family and it was by plain tho ... get up in the mountains tho if u ever get a chance its amazinggg

crustpunk82

Reaction score
hell yeah man i would love alaska. my beer would never go warm, its night time half the year, i could kick a grizzly bear in the balls, and i could play pond hockey all the fucking time.

farmer john

Reaction score
man them bears aint no joke i had one nearly run up on my punk ass it was about 25 yards away before it lost intrest in the fish i had in my line no joke lol other then that its tight its like michigan done better

farmer john

Reaction score
naw his birth names travis hes a tagger down on the east coast from the 757

farmer john

Reaction score
hes dead

crustpunk82

Reaction score
shit dude that sucks, im sorry man. im gonna drink one for him tonight. like i said dude if you need to talk you know where to find me.
R.I.P. penny

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads