pen pals

anonhobo

Reaction score
looking for pen pals to talk about hopes and dreams, music, life, love, money, politics, anarchism, atheism, anything works just honesty... please.. im trying to expand my worldview.. Ive been sober almost 3 years i have all this time now, i want to use it to help others...

Reactions: beersalt

dannidirt

Reaction score
id be willing

anonhobo

Reaction score
whatever. i wanted a couple people to actually send mail too... stickers, srtwork, cd's. Seems like a positive thing... i really only want fellow free thinkers so atheists, pagans, maybe a buddhist. Sorry no christ. muslim. or jew. and some who thinks along anarchist lines as well. No capitalists. You down with that? what kind of music you like... name 5 records that changed you.

Reactions: VanScribed Goat
G

Grubblin

That's a long time sober, may every one of the days in your future be so much better than everyone of your days in the past.. Congrats!

anonhobo

Reaction score
so you live in canada eh? im down for pen pals. write me anything. i love flash art. clip art. home aid stickers an patches.... ill respond to any mail. just let me know whats going on in your life.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads