Pdf of ABAWD foodstamp eligibility

Current Location
Bama
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Only a few states are waivered. Most states the abawd is in effect and you can't get stamps for more then 3 months every 3 years.

Attachments

Coywolf

Sir Drinks-A-Lot
StP Supporter
Current Location
Moab, UT
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
This is fucking disgusting. The funniest part is the states that abuse SNAP the most are exempt.....

Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Its when they try to get you to be part of the wage slave mega-machine so you will no longer qualify for food stamps. Or they just say "fuck you! times up --- you've sucked off the system too long."

You know, basic work requirement stuff. But the PDFs listed are referencing state waivers where you can get out of work requirements & their limits on your SNAP qualifications.

OP
OP
watson
Current Location
Bama
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Next time I get charged up I can comment more on this

F

FrumpyWatkins

I deleted myself
Beating the "3 month" rule without doing job search:

Step 1
Acquire Medicaid

Step 2
Find Medicaid mental health provider

Step 3
Attend regular therapist sessions, have a psyche eval

Step 4
Acquire "general anxiety disorder" diagnosis (it's easy peasy, even if you think you don't have it, you probably do)

Step 5
Have benefits medical exemption form filled out by your therapist

Step 6
Turn it in when you reapply for food stamps, make sure to say you have 0 income and 0 capitol holdings

You've now acquired 6 month allotments of SNAP, which just require renewal with another medical exemption from.

I get maximum single male PA monthly benefits now after doing this.

Current Location
western mass
Reactions
97% 0% 3%
Beating the "3 month" rule without doing job search:

Step 1
Acquire Medicaid

Step 2
Find Medicaid mental health provider

Step 3
Attend regular therapist sessions, have a psyche eval

Step 4
Acquire "general anxiety disorder" diagnosis (it's easy peasy, even if you think you don't have it, you probably do)

Step 5
Have benefits medical exemption form filled out by your therapist

Step 6
Turn it in when you reapply for food stamps, make sure to say you have 0 income and 0 capitol holdings

You've now acquired 6 month allotments of SNAP, which just require renewal with another medical exemption from.

I get maximum single male PA monthly benefits now after doing this.
This...same here. I went to a therapist and just unloaded about what an anxious, depressed socially awkward nutjob I am and how that’s undermined me keeping literally any job I’ve ever had. Which is all very true. She got it. I’m set for a year. I thought maybe it helps when they figure they’ve got a new client. I actually kept going for a while but didn’t get much out of it (big surprise),& stopped.