past summer... | Squat the Planet

past summer...

Roach

Reaction score
traveled with a vegan...she was awesome but god damn is it hard to dumpster her food when most of the time you find left over chicken bones and such...how do vegans do it???

hey anyone down to travel with me and my pal to Columbia, Mo to hang with my best pal zack

mkirby

Reaction score
Website
meredithkirby.com
I'm a vegetarian and I've never had a problem steering clear of meat while dumpstering. It might actually be smarter to avoid meat and dairy because you're more likely to get sick off of that than anything else.

Although it must be hard for vegans to avoid dairy/eggs entirely...half the dumpstering I do is in the afternoon for pastry after all the bakeries close.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
I'm not a vegan but I wish I could find more vegan stuff in the dumpsters. Most of the stuff I find is not vegan and it's not friendly to my hormonal disorder either. Most of it is vegetarian though, this shit's really not as healthy as people like to think it is!

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Yeah I was in minneapolis for a while, and I made the mistake of dumpstering some poizza outside of this old pizza joint, and I got pretty sick. but after a few beers I felt like superman again!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads