Passport | Squat the Planet

Passport

pallaway

Reaction score
I'm pretty positive I'm free and eligible, but I was wondering if there is a way I.can see if I'll be able to get my.passport before paying.The application fee I haven't been in trouble in like two years, but ever since I was little,I've been getting arrested, probation, jail. I just don't trust the system. When I got my freedom.and okay to leave and do.what I wanted I barely believed it because she just said I didn't have to show.up I'm.Good. go. I over analyze too.much sometimes, but.now that I'm finally.getting some.dollars. I'd like not to waste it .I get my name ran and always comes up clean as expected. I do have a city warrant in Cheyenne for riding trains, but it's only there and has never been brought up getting my name ran.

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Good luck bud, it's never too late for a fresh start until it is. Most laws are stupid and used to corral people who stop being cogs in the corporate machine, but you gotta do everything you can to just try not to break any laws because with that kind of history, the law just comes down so hard and punishing in America with no feelings whatsoever. The men and women who operate the judicial, LEO, and prisons are usually super sick in the head and can turn off their sympathy if they see a chance to punish people and kidnap them, even for victimless crimes. Get your passport and live as free as you can within those boundaries.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads