Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, this notice is just to let you know that we periodically remove threads in the Ride Board area that have had no responses in the past year. This way you can be assured the listings here are (relatively) fresh!
Dismiss Notice
Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?

Ride Offered PA to Oregon in a Honda Civic

Discussion in 'Ride Board' started by Tatanka, May 13, 2018.

1. Tatanka

Tatanka Hobo

Address:
    Enola, PA, United States
    Ratings:
    +741 / -20
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Departing from: Harrisburg, PA
    Destination: Western Oregon
    Date range:
    Leaving next few days, pretty much tomorrow evening after inspection and oil change

About me:My mutt and I, a pack and guitar and extra food and things, recurve bow and arrows. Want to eat well and have a drink or two once a week or less. No drugs.

I am open to going out of my way a bit for people, car is great on fuel and I am not completely broke for now. I plan to go across Ohio and into Chicago and then north to 90 or 94 across MT into Washington then down into Oregon to see my dad at Umpqua National Park and sister in Florence, Oregon. Contact me. Another dog probably not best but manageable. No hard drugs, or alcoholism. Be honest and hopefully with a little cash.take care

• Epic Epic x 1
  2. Hazardoussix6six

Hazardoussix6six Vagabond

Pizza Pie or Die
    Address:
    Cincinnati, OH, United States
    Ratings:
    +454 / -2
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    If u pass through cincinnati ohio, an need a couch or juat wanna chill ride some bikes maybe hit me up!

always down to help a fellow vagrant out!

safe travels either way though!

3. Skab

Skab Lurker

Professional panhandler/busker
    Address:
    Pottsville, PA, United States
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    Hey do you still have room in the civic? My name is Josh but people call me slab. I am a 31 yr old male. I'm in Pottsville right now. if you would be willing to stop here to pick me up that would be awesome. I take pride in my gas jugging skills so we would never have to worry about gas. I also have a pack and guitar. That's cool that you play too. Maybe we could jam out sometime along the way. Im not in any hurry to get anywhere so if you want to sight see and have some fun that would be cool. But if you need to get there fast we can make that happen. I'm headed to Portland and have been having no luck with rides so if you would consider letting me tag along that would be awesome. Thanks man and I hope to hear back from you soon with some good news.

4. OP
    OP
    Tatanka

Tatanka Hobo

Address:
    Enola, PA, United States
    Ratings:
    +741 / -20
    Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    Slab skab. . . Sorry dude. No Pottsville. I'm leaving out of Mechanicsburg after inspection around 5 or so and westbound on turnpike. I've hitched and walked through pottsville, it wasn' bad. If you want out tryb thumb or bus my frien d