Good Mornin' | Squat the Planet

Good Mornin'

Pigfucker

Reaction score
Been lurkin, I thought I should make a intro.
I'm an old guy, spent my life underground, and off grid, off radar, fringes of society.
In my old age, I spend about 120 days a year backpacking in the mountains, from the Rockys to the Pacific (15 days at a time), around another 60 days riding freight, the rest of the time I'm at my base camp in the California coastal range (preparing for my next excursion).
I have no questions (I know how to research).
I answer no questions (especially personal).
If I take, I,ll try to give.
I downloaded the North American Railroad Guide, to my smartphone (very useful), so if I find something useful or educational, I'll upload it.

Reactions: wizehop

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
I was wondering when you would surface - saw when you registered. Very cool. You ever take any pics on your excursions? (now that's not too personal is it?) But if that answer to that question is a no, then I shall just say welcome sir, you are definitely a long term traveler and welcome again. If you do see a question that that we cannot answer here and that you have information - please do chime in. Otherwise stay safe in your travels and do continue to lurk and hey be entertained.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads