overalls? | Squat the Planet

overalls?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
ha - I've been thinking of getting a pair for myself - My avatar has a bib jean dress - wore i yesterday - it's fun - but that I got at a cool store where I live where they sell refurbished jean stuff - I find unusual cheap stuff there - that dress was $10 - and it's so much fun that I want a pair of regular overalls now. Been looking but I don't want to spend big bucks either. Been seeing them at Penny's, walmart, dickies, carharts etc. I have a couple of outdoor/horse supply places out in the sticks so I may take a trip out there. Have been looking on line. I don't mind the blue. I have a couple of good and big VOA's here I'm going to search too. Share if you find something - I will :)

D

Deleted member 125

rit clothing dye is pretty cheap and works pretty good if you use a few boxes of it, works well for dying jeans so im guessing it would work find for a pair of bibs.

Preacher

Reaction score
Tractor Supply SHOULD carry Carhart in brown and black. My son got his delivered to the store through the webpage. Doublethick leg-fronts (heavy duty).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads