Seeking Ride Oregon to Rainbow Gathering 2018 (National/Regional)

Current Location
prineville, or, usa
Website
eajohnson.bandcamp.com
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Departing from: Prineville, OR
Destination: North Carolina or Oregon regional
Date range: about June 12th or so

About me:

I'm in Prineville right now starting from Portland on this long trip. an old rainbow buddy and I want to go to this one and would rather have a good time getting there with ___(YOU)___ rather than busing it all that way.
Location for national is in N Carolina, just north of Georgia.
Oregon's gathering is in Willamette National Forest June 11-21.

Last edited:
Current Location
Athens, Tennessee
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
We are in Tennessee and also looking for a ride. Please let us know if you can,help.

Current Location
Denver
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Was the location supposed to be confirmed on the 8th?

Current Location
South Bend, United States
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey I'm in Portland. Me and a friend are taking his van east and looking for people to help drive and help with gas. We could take you all the way there as we are interested in going to the gathering our self

OP
OP
tweez
Current Location
prineville, or, usa
Website
eajohnson.bandcamp.com
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hey, that's great! When are you thinking about leaving? Some time after Saturday or this weekend would be good for us. You been to a gathering before? Oh, and how many people you guys taking?

Current Location
South Bend, United States
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
My friend has been I have not. And we only have the two of us. We are looking to add 1 or 2 more to the party. We plan to leave sunday or after

OP
OP
tweez
Current Location
prineville, or, usa
Website
eajohnson.bandcamp.com
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Hey, that sounds great. My friend's been going since 78 when he was a kid. He says they can be pretty hard to find even if you "know" where they actually are, but he's got the experience on his side.
I'll send you my number and address and the like.

OP
OP
tweez
Current Location
prineville, or, usa
Website
eajohnson.bandcamp.com
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Well, as it turns out we still need a ride, so anyone who's going let me know!
or if you're headed towards the Oregon regional

Last edited:
Current Location
Cranberry PA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I don't need a ride (as of right now) but my brother and I are planning on attending. If anyone knows any additional information it would be very much appreciated of you could contact me. Thank you ^_^

Current Location
Denver
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
I was seriously considering attending, but due to circumstances which are out of my control attendance might not be a viable option.

Fortunately, similar events are frequently held in the area which I am currently residing...