Photos Opinion on this pack

Lucky 13

Reaction score
About to be homeless and this is the only pack i own. Its big enough for about 1-2 changes of clothes, blanket/sleeping bag, jacket, lighters, and a little more small things without being way too heavy, but is it practical? IMG_3959.JPG IMG_3957.JPG IMG_3958.JPG Any help is greatly appreciated.

B

buddhalady

I carried a way bigger pack than that when I went to Europe. Your bag looks practical and since it can hold all the essentials why not keep it. I actually got teased because my backpack was so huge!

Lucky 13

Reaction score
I carried a way bigger pack than that when I went to Europe. Your bag looks practical and since it can hold all the essentials why not keep it. I actually got teased because my backpack was so huge!
Thanks! I just didn't know if it would be too big or something

Kuchi Kopi

Reaction score
Ive seen folks rock a duffel. Maybe not what id call "practical" but, i think youre all right with that. When i see people wear the straps like a back pack is where i draw the line though

Reactions: Lucky 13

Renegade

Reaction score
.:try to get an army rucksack they are. Cheaply priced and at every army surplus store it will be a lot more practical

Reactions: Lucky 13

OutsideYourWorld

Reaction score
Website
outsideyourworld.wordpress.com
My back hurts just thinking about traveling with a duffel. I don't think there's a way to get around the pain if it gets heavy, besides adding thick padding to the shoulder strap. If possible try and widen the strap and maybe tape some foam around it? (for a quick DIY option)

anonhobo

Reaction score
are you actually talking about putting you entire arms through the handles. and wearing it like a backpack that way? no!....god no!.... sew some backpack straps on it from your lil sisters my lil pony backpack and spraypaint em black....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads