News & Blogs One of you lose a puppy?

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy I love those double-deckers. Way better than piggybox. But for a truly premium intermode ride you can't beat pig-in-a-basket.

Real talk though I sure hope that wasn't a rider's doing. I know of this one girl who left her puppy on a grainer porch to run from the bull in yuma (she failed). I don't even know how you get caught on a grainer in Yuma to begin with.

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
who the hell ride on top of a double decker? it sounds more like some asshole through a dog off of the bridge and onto the train.

I RIDE ON TOP OF DOUBLEDECKERS SOMETIMES IF THE TRAIN IS FULL OF HOMICIDE BASKETS. I REALLY LIKE DOUBLEDECKERS (ALSO KNOWN AS HOTSHORTS OR "X TRAINS") BECAUSE THEY ARE FAST. WAY FASTER THEN GENERAL MANIFEAST

E

Earth

I would rather die than be seperated from my dogo...............

Reading articles like this tend to get me real mad, but at least there's a happy ending for the pup.
Have to admit, I was curious to see if by chance I recognized it.................

Fwingnut

Reaction score
I would rather die than be seperated from my dogo...............

Reading articles like this tend to get me real mad, but at least there's a happy ending for the pup.
Have to admit, I was curious to see if by chance I recognized it.................

Where's scruffy? Now who's going to lick the jiffy of my stiffy?

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Oh hi metrol i noticed u talkn bout doubledeckers im tryn to get to nola for winter maby u can help me lern to wat ride to train, maybe "general manifeast" or "x train", i like crass.

TBone

Reaction score
Where are you heading from CXR1037? If you do get down to New Orleans still be prepared for cold weather. Although being extremely south it still gets a bit nippy during the winter months. Down in to the 30's at times so pack for the cold. If you like Crass I could suggest a few other anarcho-punk bands for you. Anyway, hit me up with your originating point and I'll see if I can give you some pointers. I think it's also possible that some shitheads left that dog up there after getting spotted. Maybe.

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
Oh hi metrol i noticed u talkn bout doubledeckers im tryn to get to nola for winter maby u can help me lern to wat ride to train, maybe "general manifeast" or "x train", i like crass.

i'm about to shit the bed laughing at this!! "i like crass"... baa hahahahaha!!!

katie

Reaction score
Where are you heading from CXR1037? If you do get down to New Orleans still be prepared for cold weather. Although being extremely south it still gets a bit nippy during the winter months. Down in to the 30's at times so pack for the cold. If you like Crass I could suggest a few other anarcho-punk bands for you. Anyway, hit me up with your originating point and I'll see if I can give you some pointers. I think it's also possible that some shitheads left that dog up there after getting spotted. Maybe.

-____- god, why.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads