On To The Next Adventure | Squat the Planet

On To The Next Adventure

Leo

Reaction score
Hi from Los Angeles. I'm down from Alaska visiting, taking voice-over acting classes. Figuring things out. I'm interested in writing and film. Storytelling. Travel. Quite the culture shock from Alaska. I've been up there for a few years working in canneries off and on. Lived in Kodiak and Talkeetna. Hiked and kayaked. Worked in Dutch Harbor and King Cove. Not sure how long I'm going to be down here. This was pretty spur of the moment. Had thought I'd be in the Fairbanks area a little longer looking at the Northern Lights. Before Alaska, I had been living in little island communities such as Orcas in NW Washington, and Salt Spring in British Columbia. I'm bouncing around the city of L.A. now. Not really settled down here yet. Expensive. Looking for options. Be nice to meet creative types who are outside of the mainstream.

junkpolecat99

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
The Simple Hostel and Bamboo hostel are pretty nice and hip and downtown in the Salvadoran neighborhood. They're on airBNB too and flexible- lots of long-term people. Then there is the Oasis hostel. LA has become way too expensive. It sucks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads