On the road again | Squat the Planet

On the road again

Spazz

Reaction score
I finally gave up on the rental in Eureka and am now officially some random homeless chick who lives in her car.

I couldn't be happier. I've got way too much stuff and all those other newbie mistakes, but interests include solar panels on top of car to charge Gnu/Linux-Libre laptop, getting heartworm meds for two pocket pooches and an adventure kitty, and any advice and experience with my car grow:

16202273894803409938632935404266.jpg

Moksha is on the right and Terrea on the left.

Ftr, I'm a 215 patient and recreation al doesn't cut it.

Eureka got pretty bad with the Covid and all so I don't recommend it. Not a safe place for an old chick in an old car any more.

I could also do with some advice on upgrading to a pickup when the time comes. My '89 Honda Accord isn't going to the Cove, much less far enough into the hills for the kind of work I need.

I've been on STP for awhile and my old username was a quote from a children's book called "Charlotte's Web" if anyone even remembers me.

Reactions: Romanriff

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Are you headed in any particular direction? I'm headed up to Seattle from mid oregon in my prius. You have a really great profile by the way!

Spazz

Reaction score
Thanks.

I might be headed up North in the not too distant future. The old Honda is holding out pretty well and Iike the gas mileage.

Spazz

Reaction score
Depending on how things go, I would definitely like to meet up with stp people offline asap.

A large gathering in Quartzsite is probably the most practical way to get a lot of advice and opinions from a lot of different people, but Seattle is so much closer!

My paralegal got me back into what's left of my old house for what's left of the Covid eviction moratorium, but that landlord is evil; I don't want to be at the mercy of rich assholes who try to exterminate me like a fucking cockroach ever again.

The bastard locked me out of my home of eighteen years without even a pair of glasses or the registration sticker for my thirty plus year old car. Still reeling from that and accepting all the help I can get.

Would love to meet up offline if anyone is passing through Garberville.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads