On our way!!! (1 Viewer)

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
I flew in to san yesterday. Creature and snortinf nitrons grabbed me fom airport ... took hwy 1 and then after dark 3 beat people got a motel. Up early and we are on our way.TO THE SLABS!!!!

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!
OP
Tude

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Well. It was certainly more fun on the way out. Just finished a pretty hard 16 hr drive and am now at san fran airport waiting for flight...in 3 hrs and just got text message that my flight to chicago has been delayed for more than a half hour (awaiting aircraft) so it looks i may be stuck in chicago for a while ...i am sooo tired. :(

Dmac

Nomad
hopefully you don't have to go from one side of o'hare airport to the other, like I did ! That airport sucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.