Old traveller

Tingler

Reaction score
Just want to get out of this place. Been here too long. Not happy when everyday just like the last one. Way out of shape, 3 heart attacks and a tumor in the hip. It is like jail, man. I want to do the Oregon Trail on horseback and finish up in Alaska. That was the plan before, I am gonna do it. As far as being any real help, the way I used to do things sometimes may have crossed a line or two. Fishing, eating at stores free gas sometimes maybe a free ride here or there lots of construction. Grew up in the woods, not the country, the woods so mostly I was nobody special. Never cared I just couldn't do that 9-5 thing too long. But if I can help I would be very happy to

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
Just want to get out of this place. Been here too long. Not happy when everyday just like the last one. Way out of shape, 3 heart attacks and a tumor in the hip. It is like jail, man. I want to do the Oregon Trail on horseback and finish up in Alaska. That was the plan before, I am gonna do it. As far as being any real help, the way I used to do things sometimes may have crossed a line or two. Fishing, eating at stores free gas sometimes maybe a free ride here or there lots of construction. Grew up in the woods, not the country, the woods so mostly I was nobody special. Never cared I just couldn't do that 9-5 thing too long. But if I can help I would be very happy to
that sounds awesome Alaska is on my bucket list for sure. where you from?
you can deffinitelyhit the trail, we all here r supporting and encouraging!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads