Old timer that has lived on wheels over 40 years. | Squat the Planet

Old timer that has lived on wheels over 40 years.

Pinenut

Reaction score
I am 68 and getting older every day 😊 I have been off-grid most of my life. Wood gets harder to cut and water heavier to haul with each passing year . My Dog and my Dog's Cat, are my Family. My transmission is out in my Live-In, so not going anywhere soon. Kinda feel like I am in a trap, but I am on my own 2 acres, so it's kinda like self imprisonment 🤪. Really missing trees and flowing water here in the high desert. Never miss people much . But I do enjoy communicating online when my hands are ok. Would rather be outside under the stars with a campfire and some decent people doing a sing-along though. So HI to everyone on this site. 🌛

ItsAWastelandBaby

Reaction score
I am 68 and getting older every day 😊 I have been off-grid most of my life. Wood gets harder to cut and water heavier to haul with each passing year . My Dog and my Dog's Cat, are my Family. My transmission is out in my Live-In, so not going anywhere soon. Kinda feel like I am in a trap, but I am on my own 2 acres, so it's kinda like self imprisonment 🤪. Really missing trees and flowing water here in the high desert. Never miss people much . But I do enjoy communicating online when my hands are ok. Would rather be outside under the stars with a campfire and some decent people doing a sing-along though. So HI to everyone on this site. 🌛

Welcome! I'm sure with 40 years on the road you must have some amazing stories, we'd love to hear them! Stay safe our there

Reactions: Pinenut

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi, I feel ya, on getting up there, but am only 63.

Reactions: EJO
D

Deleted member 24782

Where do you live? Think Im close to you, Winnemucca baby!

SammiePa

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
Hello, and nice to meet you. Would love to sit around a campfire and swap some life stores with you one day.

Kenada

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the transmission. I hope you’re able to get mobile again soon but if not I hope you are enjoying your slice of seclusion!

Reactions: LuckyMinnie
D

Deleted member 28239

Is your profile picture a pic of you?? You're gorgeous and adorable. It's so inspiring to see women elders on here, I hope I'm lucky enough to be one someday. I have a massive respect for people who are always trying to learn something new and get out of their comfort zones, like with technology. How'd you come across your two acres?

Reactions: SammiePa

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads