old man back on the road

dawgrunner

Rubber tramp
Reaction score
Website
dawgrunner.wordpress.com
Hello everyone I go by dawgrunner. been off an on the road since 68 last trip was june 2011. I'm a daytime or nighttime hitch hiker. Can't shake the freedom of the road. Haven't found another person out there that is still old an out there.living the slow life
Well I'll be starting out again in august heading northwest from central Louisiana. hope to run into the new generations living the life not having the fear of the unknown.
Jean Andre Vallery

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
good to see you back around man, sorry i didn't respond to your twitter message, ive been off of it for a little bit.

K

Kim Chee

Haven't found another person out there that is still old an out there.living the slow life

They're out there, but hard livin' on the road takes a toll. I don't see many over 50 traveling. By that time, the body aches, they park it and work on finally growing that beard. There is the occasional exception though. I hope I can ride freight when I'm 70.:)

Reactions: dawgrunner

dawgrunner

Rubber tramp
Reaction score
Website
dawgrunner.wordpress.com
yo
They're out there, but hard livin' on the road takes a toll. I don't see many over 50 traveling. By that time, the body aches, they park it and work on finally growing that beard. There is the occasional exception though. I hope I can ride freight when I'm 70.:)
u will, stay positive and you will see well beyond your years. make it about others not yourself an you will never be forgot

dawgrunner

Rubber tramp
Reaction score
Website
dawgrunner.wordpress.com
good to see you back around man, sorry i didn't respond to your twitter message, ive been off of it for a little bit.
Its ok I've decided to try and go off the main grid for a while after getting a grub stake to get me to the next location. twitter is @dawgrunner2013 have a tracphone but turn it on only when really needed.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads