Old Dell finally died.

Reaction score
Welp, my old Dell Latitude finally took a crap after 4 years. Went out to Walmart and finally upgrade to something. A ASUS VivoBook Flip14 with theAMD Radeon graphics and AMD Ryzen processor. Also still have my trusting HP ProDesk running good ole Encrypted Ubuntu. I have learned Verizon is starting to suck on service so finally switched to AT&T. What electronics do y'all travel with?

Reactions: Bibs

Tony G

Reaction score
Welp, my old Dell Latitude finally took a crap after 4 years. Went out to Walmart and finally upgrade to something. A ASUS VivoBook Flip14 with theAMD Radeon graphics and AMD Ryzen processor. Also still have my trusting HP ProDesk running good ole Encrypted Ubuntu. I have learned Verizon is starting to suck on service so finally switched to AT&T. What elec
Welp, my old Dell Latitude finally took a crap after 4 years. Went out to Walmart and finally upgrade to something. A ASUS VivoBook Flip14 with theAMD Radeon graphics and AMD Ryzen processor. Also still have my trusting HP ProDesk running good ole Encrypted Ubuntu. I have learned Verizon is starting to suck on service so finally switched to AT&T. What electronics do y'all travel with?
Verizon does suck i have a toughbook also running ununtu and a tablet and a mp3 player
Ive found toughbooks are the bomb unbreakable they are

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads