Website
www.vilecultofshapes.blogspot.com
Reactions
94% 0% 6%
Departing from: Tulsa OK
Destination: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Date range: Within the next 2 weeks

About me:

I'm going from Tulsa OK to near Grand Rapids MI for work over the next two weeks or so. I hope to be there by July 1st. I'd like to meet up with some folks headed my way and catch a jump!

I play guitar. Crust & folk. 420 friendly. I can drive, gas jug, spange to help. I might also have some pitch on gas, depending on how shit goes. If you wanna meet me somewhere along the way I can do my best, but I won't feel comfortable leaving too far off my route unless you're for sure gonna pick me up. I like to crew up. Might have extra work. No dog. Not schwilly. Easy going.

Similar threads

Latest Status Updates

It's so funny seeing people all dressed up for court and I'm just here in my ripped up jean shorts and dirty t-shirt
Anything can happen couchsurfing. Including getting sick or injured.
Started working @ humane society today. Love taking care of critters. Hope they let me stay after running mandatory credit check. Wtf.
Looks like I should be hitting the road after the first of September. Will be nice to take time for myself finally.
yet another great sunrise at coney island in brooklyn, ny!
In Eugene... where can we meet people?
Good food , Good herb and a Comfortable Secure place to relax is how lazy starts. lol . Feeling Grateful. Status = Deep in thought!
Stuck in Michigan for the foreseeable future, my ol lady got herself busted by the pigs so I've got to stick around through court and whatever jail time she may get...need a good spange spot in Grand Rapids...can anyone point me in a direction?